Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whoops

I didn't mean to post that video of Sophie. I was trying to post one of Liam, accidentally ended up selecting the one of Sophie instead. Thought I deleted it, was surprised when I logged in and saw it was there. That was taken over a year ago!

Hello, September! Summer has finally arrived in the PNW and I've been trying my hardest to soak it all up. Why couldn't it have been like this a couple of months ago? I feel like we're just now getting consistent nice weather and now the Halloween candy is out.

I feel like things are crazy busy around here. School started for Joe, he's taking two classes. Business law and marketing. He has so much reading for blaw. It's only an 8 week course so it's really intense. Can't wait till it's over. 2013? Seems so far away. I keep wondering if it's worth it, and it really makes me realize I don't miss school. Always having the fact that you need to read/study/write a paper hanging over your head. Ick. He'd be a fool not to take advantage of this opportunity though. 100% tuition paid for. Amazing. I don't know how anyone affords to go to school, it's so expensive! $2400 for just these two classes. His business law book was $199 USED. Unbelievable!

I've also been really busy reading "The Help." I can't put it down. Well except for all the hours of the day that Liam is awake. :) I'm trying to read it as fast as possible so I can go see the movie on Friday. I've heard the movie is amazing too, just want to make sure I get the book read before I see it.

Ok, enough with this boring post. Looks like I need some excitement in my life!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Stuart and I loved The Help (the book and the movie)-hope you like it too! It was kind of cook watching it in Louisville (where we live now) the audience gave it a standing ovation!

Elaine said...

oops! I meant 'cool' :-)