Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Last picture taken in 2011.  Liam's hair is getting so long!

Happy New Year!  We had another busy weekend.  We've been away every weekend since December 16.  We had a great holiday, I feel like we've been celebrating non-stop for a month now.  We got a lot accomplished, including seeing lots of friends we've been wanting to get together with but just haven't been able to get coordinated with.  So great to see everyone!  One of the highlights over Christmas break was getting the opportunity to go skiing not once but TWICE.  Thanks to my in-laws for babysitting for us.  I needed to be reminded how much I enjoy skiing.  And I must admit, having a mama break was a huge thing.  I felt giddy all day, like a kid again.  It proved to me how important it is to have occasional breaks and do something with Joe that we both love and have fun doing.  I came back feeling so refreshed and ready to be a mom again.  We went skiing on New Years Day with Joe's cousin Gil, Dylan, his cousin Katie and her husband Marino.  It's so much fun to have a group to go with.  I loved it, I love being with them and it makes me so excited for when Liam starts skiing.  A family that skis together stays together! 

Hope 2012 is off to a great start for everyone so far.  I need to sit down and write a list.  I love having lists and I have a lot of stuff I want to work on and get accomplished in 2012!  I guess my first New Years Resolution will be to get motivated to write that list. :)

No comments: