Thursday, July 26, 2012

Big man on campus

Yesterday we went to WSU and waited for Joe while he took his final.  It was a gorgeous day and I knew Liam would have a blast running around campus.  As these pictures show, he had a little too much fun!

 It was HOT so I decided to go get us ice cream while we waited.  He sat on my lap and was so happy.  And then.....
 ...the sugar kicked in.  Mid-lick.  Not kidding.  One minute he was sitting, the next it was like a flip switched and he took off faster than I've ever seen.  Of course he went straight for the fountains.  At first he was just walking around it, then he went for it.  Bib and all!  Of course I didn't have any dry clothes.  He was so wet, the water weight made his shorts fall off.
Since we didn't have extra clothes, figured no clothes would be better than leaving his on.  It was so warm out, I know he didn't get cold.  He opened the bathroom door while I was washing my hands and took off through this hall yelling, "Daddddy, dadddy!  Hiiiii Dadddy!!"  Did I mention Joe was taking a final?  I thought for sure we'd be getting a lecture after he was finished but luckily his class was in the basement of this building.

I had so much fun with him yesterday.  He has had a smile on his face constantly lately, I love it.  My mom and dad have always said I always had a smile on my face when I was younger, I hope Liam is the same way.  

1 comment:

J.Han said...

the top photo of you & liam, you look absolutely beautiful. Such a great smile!