Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Almost through another week! I say this all of the time, but why is the time going so fast!? How can it possibly be the end of October?! Fall is my favorite time of the year (especially when we have weather like this!), so I'm sad to see it slipping away so fast. My mom always says that the older you get, the faster time goes. I don't know how that could be possible!

Anyway, life has been busy! Tonight my mom and I are going to meet with a lady in Woodland who does wedding cakes. She was recommended to us by two different people, so I'm excited to see her work! Below are some pictures of cakes that I'm going to show her. I love all of these!
2009 is going to be the best year ever....I'm going to be an aunt and I'm getting married! Total opposite of 2008!



No comments: