Sunday, October 12, 2008

Roloff Farms



Yesterday Kim, George, Joe and I went on an adventure to Roloff Farms. This is the farm that the people on "Little People, Big World" (reality show on TLC) own. Despite waiting in a traffic jam for about an hour to get to the pumpkin patch, it was fun! Everything looked so different in person than it does on TV.

It was packed, but we found two good pumpkins and had a great day. It was gorgeous weather and it was fun spending time with Kim and George. I love everything about Fall! Especially days like yesterday! It was so gorgeous!

I also felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday! It was so amazing! Kim told me to put my hand on her tummy because she was moving and sure enough, I felt a little kick. I am so excited to be an aunt...only three months to go!


No comments: