Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One month!

One month from today I'll be a Mrs! I'm trying to stay cool, calm and collected but waking up this morning I felt like I'd been hit by a truck..........ONE MONTH! I'm so excited, it's just the fact that I feel we have so much to accomplish between now and then. How will we ever get it done!? When Joe proposed last September and we picked a date, I felt that I had so much time to have everything totally perfect. Now I feel like I'm scrambling to get everything done. I've always worked best under pressure but I wish I wasn't feeling so stressed right now.

And for any soon-to-be-brides out there, take my advice and don't spend hours looking at pictures on sites like projectwedding.com. We've made most of our decisions already, but after looking at some of these amazing weddings, I start to change my mind and over analyze everything. I'm getting ready to put Joe to work on several projects. He's more than willing, I just hope he knows what he's in for... :)

If I don't blog much between now and September 12, I think you'll all know why.

1 comment:

J.Han said...

I LOVE your bridezilla picture. Lemme know if you need any of my help on anything! I can tie a mean bow...haha