Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013 from our family to yours! Usually I get all sentimental at the end of a year, especially as the ball starts dropping, but this year I was so exhausted from staying up so late the night before, sleep took over. Yep, that's right. Slept through it! If that's not a sign of getting old, I'm not sure what is. :)

We had an amazing time at the beach. Every trip is always "the best trip yet."
It gets better and better each time we go.

Liam and Sophie (and all of us for that matter) are going to have so many great memories. I love it!

Here's to hoping 2013 is a great one. Two big highlights will include: Joe and I both turning 30 (yikes!!) and FIVE years being cancer free. If I can make it till that date, the chance of it coming back (what I had anyway) are slim to none. I can do it, I can do it!

Happy 2013!

No comments: