Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Busy

Just when one home project gets finished, another one begins.  It's never ending!  Joe and I are both really excited about this one though.  We are adding a sprinkler system to our backyard (currently it's only in the front), making our driveway six feet wider and also extending our back patio 14 feet.  We will have so much more room in the back now!  I can't wait for lots of fun BBQs and play dates in the back this summer.  We are having the concrete work done professionally but Joe has been working hard on the sprinkler.  I'm so happy Joe is so willing and able to do projects like this.  He's bee so excited, he just loves this stuff.  We had another bid for the concrete yesterday, we'll be making a decision tomorrow.  Hopefully by this time next week it will all be finished   

I was looking at the calender last night, almost every weekend from here until September is booked.  I'm not complaining, but it makes it feel like summer is already accounted for.  I know there's more to it than just the weekends, but the weekends are when everything happens.  We have several trips planned, one being a week in the San Juan islands.  I am so excited for this trip.  I'm secretly hoping they won't have Wi-Fi so we can be cut off from the world for awhile.  

Happy Tuesday!



1 comment:

J.Han said...

I just caught up on all your blog posts! I need to learn to scroll down further on my blogger homepage. Anyway, I'm posting on this one bc of the San Juan Island thing: You should call your provider ahead of time and ask them about roaming, bc the past few times I've gone, it roams into CANADA and therefore you'd be paying international charges!!! I basically shut my phone off and put it in the glove box for the entire trip. I love that place. I hope you are going when the orcas are there!