Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May!

This picture was taken right after Liam said, "You are my best friend, Mama."  I had to capture the moment. I love my baby so much!

Happy May!  May is a big month for me this year.  I am officially FIVE years cancer free and I'm also turning 30.  Both of those seem crazy to me.  In some ways it feels like having cancer never happened.  So much has happened since then.  Sophie was born, we got married, Joe got a new job, I got pregnant, we bought our house, I quit my job,  Liam was born....  It's been a busy five years to say the least.

On turning 30: wow!  I'm not very sad about leaving my 20s.  They were definitely some of the best and absolute worst times of my life   I just wish time would slow down a little.  I love life how it is right now, I wish I could turn 30 and stay that way for a few years.  Keep everything as is.  Life is just flying by so fast, I want to be able to savor it more.


No comments: