Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Little driver

Liam is obsessed with anything that has a motor, so it's no surprise that he loves driving his truck.  He is a natural!  First day behind the wheel he was going up on the sidewalk (and staying on it) and even attempting burnouts.  Best garage sale buy ever!

We've been busy this week with swimming lessons.  I was apprehensive about it but decided to get brave and go for it.  I just never know how he's going to do with some things.  Fortunately, he is like a little fish in the water and is loving it.  We got home on the first day and he said, "I'm so tired."  I have never heard him say that before, even when he's exhausted.  I've found the new secret to wearing him out!  I have to get in with him since he's not 3 but I've enjoyed it.  The only thing he doesn't like is floating on his back but the teacher said that's the case with most kids his age.

Off to get a cup of coffee before my little man wakes up.  Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

I love that you guys are living it up this summer!!! I'm jealous!