Friday, July 26, 2013

The best day

Yesterday was the best day, we went salmon fishing on Uncle Jack's the boat in the Puget Sound. He invited us to go with him so we headed for Edgewood as soon as Joe got off work at 8pm on Wednesday, as the boat was leaving from Everett at 5 on Thursday morning. It was a long night with a super early morning, I only got two hours of sleep but it was totally worth it!

We caught four salmon and lost three. Joe and I aren't very good fisher people, we need more practice. It was so exciting to reel one in though! I used to love fishing with John when I was growing up, yesterday made me remember why.

Auntie Susie and Dylan babysat Liam and he had a blast.

Jack bbq'd salmon for dinner and it was delicious. I didn't used to like salmon but realize know I've been missing out. Yum!

No comments: