Tuesday, August 6, 2013


This past weekend Joe and I were in Naches for Aili and Ryan's wedding (I was a bridesmaid).  It was at Whistlin' Jack's lodge.  What a fun place!  I had never been there before.  Her parents have a house right on the river, it was gorgeous.  There is a trail between their house and the lodge.  Joe and I took his parents truck/camper and camped next to my aunt and uncle.  Camping in a camper is the way to do it!  You get spoiled really fast.  That was my first time ever not being in a tent.  How nice to get up and go to the bathroom...without having to brave the elements outside! ;)  Joe's parents kept Liam for the weekend, it was the first time we've ever left him anywhere for two nights.  As expected, he had a blast with them.  So lucky to have grandparents in his life.  I always envied the kids who got to stay with their grandparents and do fun things with them.  I never had that and I really missed out on a lot of good memories.  

The reception is this Saturday so we'll be doing it all again.  Looking forward to it!  

It has been one busy summer though.  I looked at the calendar and we have been gone every single weekend since the middle of June!  No wonder summer is flying by!  It's been so fun but I have to say, I'm looking forward to things slowing down a little (if that's even possible).

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: