Wednesday, June 4, 2008

LIVESTRONG Challenge

Hey everyone! I mentioned this before, but on June 29, I'm doing the LIVESTRONG Challenge in Portland. It's a 5K walk, run or there's also a bike ride. Since I'm still going through treatment, I'm doing the 5K walk.

I formed a team called 5K for Katie. I thought that would be easy for everyone to find on the website when registering.

To register go to this site: http://portland08.livestrong.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=262626&lis=1&kntae262626=A2766E1E910444E3AF545936864F5018&login=t

It's pretty self explanatory after you get to the site. After you click on join a team (unless you don't want to be on my team!), you can join an existing team and there will be a drop down and you'll see 5K for Katie near the top.

A lot of you have said you don't know if you could walk that far, but it's only 3.1 miles! And just think, since I still kinda walk with a limp, I will be walking pretty slow, so you can walk with me...it's not a race!

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: