Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Tonya...

Joe and I are watching KGW Live @ 7 and their question to viewers is "Why is Tonya Harding still such a draw?" That's a good question! I'm not sure, but I'm proud to say I had the honor of interviewing her in high school for the Monarch Weekly. It was on Christmas and she came to our house. And even better, I interviewed her after the attacks. I think it was before she threw the hubcap at her boyfriend though. KGW has asked a good question though, why is there still so much hype about her?!? I bet she loves it!

2 comments:

Sally Bartlett said...

And to think that she's actually been in my house (before it became my home!). Eek...thinking about that makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

More power to ya for interviewing her post-attack!

Sally B.

Unknown said...

You need to find that old picture of her in front of our Christmas tree and post it here! :)