Monday, April 6, 2009

We had visitors galore yesterday! Joe's mom and dad came down for the day to hang out with us, then my mom showed up, then my grandma and Ed randomly stopped by (really random considering they haven't been out in about 2 years!!), then dad came down to hang out. The weather was GORGEOUS. In fact, I woke up this morning and realized I got a little burned. Not too happy about that. Don't want to get cancer. Again! I wear 30 on my face and neck everyday, but neglected to cover up my legs. Bummer.

Anyway, we were outside all day long. It made Joe and I realize we need to get more outdoor furniture. Joe and his dad had to make the bench above that grandma, Ed and his dad are sitting on. Of course Joe had a random board like that laying around in the garage! Good thing he did, it came in handy!

Soon after grandma and Ed left, we put the parents to work and worked out in the yard until about 6. It felt so good! Joe is determined to get our grass the greenest in the neighboorhood. Joe and his dad made a trip to Greg's Gardens and came back with bags and bags of stuff along with Greg's secrets, so maybe it'll happen. Wish us luck......we have the deadest looking grass as of yesterday! :)

It's supposed to be 77 today. Glorious! I love, love, love this weather. I have a feeling it's just a tease though!

Hope everyone has a good Monday. How can it possibly be Monday again? I felt like I was having a bad dream when I woke up and realized I had to get up this morning. :/

No comments: