Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last night Kim, George, Joe and I went for dinner at the "original" McCormick & Schmick's on Oak Street in Portland. Mom volunteered to stay at their house and babysit Sophie while we went. It's a good thing she did because dinner took a looong time. I don't think Sophie would've been that patient! It was fun to be with Kim and George and dinner was delish. Mom and Dad gave us gift certificates in our stockings at Christmas so we got to use those and another couple eating gave us a $20 off coupon so we ate out for cheap!

We got back to Kim and George's at around 9:30 and Sophie was sound asleep and mom was rocking her. I think my mom enjoyed being there with her much better than going for dinner with the 4 of us!

That was our big event for the weekend. Pretty low key. It's felt pretty good though. It's a lot easier for me to stay home and not do much when the weather is so crappy like it's been. Spring is always so nasty here. Now I know why we always went far away for spring break. I feel like it's rained more the past few days than it did all winter!

I'll leave you with a picture of Sophie that I snagged from my sisters album on Shutterfly. She loves to stare at this bug. It's amazing to see how fast she's changing. She's starting to have more and more expressions and I can definitely see her personality starting to come through. I love her!





No comments: