Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally, a couple of Joe's pictures from Whistler! I cracked up when I saw the one to the left. Getting in a bobsled for a picture is definitely something Joe would willingly want to do. I would probably actually have to force him! Thanks to the Team Mom, one of the wives that went on the trip, he was forced to get in and smile. Yay for me!

Below is another picture taken by the Team Mom. Joe looks super proud to be standing up there with his huge silver medal! I don't think the guys liked having to take this picture either! I'm happy to have it though!
Last night I was reading Joanna's blog and came across the blog of the girl who bought my Jeep thanks to the links of Joanna's blog readers. Anyway, she had just written a blog about my Jeep (picture below!). I guess it's not "my" Jeep anymore....I just always refer to it as that! She took it in to Clary's for a service yesterday and something is wrong with the idling (is that a word??) and it's going to be about a $500 fix. I know it's not my fault, but I feel so bad about this! It seems like she's had nothing but trouble since she bought it. I never had any issues with it besides it being a total gas guzzler! One time I saw her and she asked if it ever just stopped running like at stop lights and drive-thrus. I said no, it had never done that, and she said she was at a drive-thru and it just totally died. I guess that could be the idling issue they're talking about? Whatever it is, I'm glad I don't own it anymore! I guess that's what Joe meant when he warned me about buying a Chrysler product? He wasn't very happy about that purchase. Thank goodness for the Subaru!
Hope everyone has a good weekend----TGIF!

No comments: