Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is my Grandma's birthday! Easy to remember, the first day of spring! Well, when the first day of spring falls on the 20th that is! I'm so thankful for her and the fact that we live close so we get to see her a lot. My Grandma Vincent passed away right after I was born, so Grandma Lois is the only one I've ever known. I'm not sure how old she is today, and I find myself not wanting to know either. It's just a number, right? I feel the same way about everyone in my life. I know what year my parents were born, but unless I do the math (yes, I even have to use a calculator for that!), I don't know the actual number. My sister is 7 years older than me, but unless I count on my fingers, I can never remember her actual age either. It's better that way. I really don't like to see people getting older. And besides, the older they get, the older I'm getting.

Anyway, we are all going to Applebee's (ick) at 1 for my grandma's birthday. Is it just me or does Applebee's have the most generic food ever? My mom and sister and I decided that everything comes already cooked, they just put it on a plate and warm it up. I'm not sure why my grandma likes Applebee's so much. If I remember right, one time there was a LADY BUG in her salad. And another time rocks. Like they forgot to wash the salad before putting it on the plate or something. Oh well, whatever she wants!

I can't believe it's Friday already. What happened to the week? And the month!? Joe really wants to go skiing tomorrow. I thought after 3 days of skiing at Whistler last weekend he'd be tuckered out, but I guessed wrong. I don't know why I'm not that excited about going. I guess I just am done with winter and everything associated with it.

Jessica delivered the rest of our engagement pictures yesterday to me at work! We are so happy with them! She did an amazing job! Here's a few more...




































No comments: