Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Joe leaves for Whistler tomorrow! He's going with his cousin Gil and a few others until Sunday. I'm a little sad I'll be missing out on the festivities but thinking about trying to keep up with him makes me exhausted! They're staying in Whistler Village though so a few days of shopping and relaxation would be nice. Oh well, next trip....

We had our engagement pictures last Sunday with Jessica Lemmons. The weather cooperated for us and we had a great time. It was good practice for the big day! We can't wait to see how they turned out!

Nothing much new going on. I thought my appointment with Dr. Nichols was last Thursday but it's actually tomorrow. I think after tomorrow my appointments will be every 6 months instead of every 3. We'll see! I can't believe it's already been 1 year!

Hope everyone is having a good week. Happy Wednesday!





No comments: