Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sneak peak!

Jessica posted a preview of our engagement pictures on her website.....take a look here! I'm not sure, but I think if we get a certain number of comments on her blog we might get a free print. So feel free to comment!

Joe is having a blast in Whistler. He called me on my way to work yesterday and said the gondola is right outside their window. So neat! I'm so glad he was able to go. And not have to take vacation days to do so! His work schedule is amazing!

I slept in until 8:30 today!! I can't remember the last time I slept in that long! I must admit it felt wonderful. I've been so busy at work, getting there at 7ish every morning. In addition to my job, I'm also helping with fleet. I'm responsible for calculating all of the deals, getting drivers coordinated and delivering all of the fleet vehicles all over Washington. It's fun! I love the drivers and it's nice seeing a finished result at the end of each day. I even successfully recruited my mom to drive yesterday!! I think she enjoyed it! And because Joe has Monday off, I have him scheduled to work as well. He was pretty pumped when I told him he'll be driving a 2009 Tahoe with push bumpers and prisoner seats!! :)

Last night was girls night! Jenny, Kendra, Joanna and Kendra's sister Emily went for dinner at Azteca then Joanna, Kendra and I went to see, "He's Just Not That Into You." It was so much fun! Margarita, Mexican food and great friends. It was great catching up with Joanna! I read her blog everyday but haven't seen her in years!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments: