Tuesday, March 17, 2009



We are thrilled with our pictures! Believe it or not, I hadn't looked at them until last night. We wanted to look at them together and since Joe was in Whistler all weekend, I patiently waited until we were together to look. Joe doesn't believe me but it's true! Actually, I did sneak a peak at one. But only one!! I couldn't resist.

Jessica did a fabulous job! I know she will do a great job of capturing the moment on our big day. I'm so glad I found her. I have a feeling we'll be using her a lot in the future. You should see her baby pictures! They are amazing!

Joe had an amazing time at Whistler. I'll post some of his pictures when I have more time. Good thing I didn't see the pictures before he went----I wouldn't have been so ok with staying home for the weekend!! I did have a great weekend though. Something about being home alone with the music up and the smell of pine-sol from cleaning always puts me in a good mood! I'm not as motivated when Joe's here----I just want to hang out with him! So it was good to get stuff done around here. And on Saturday George, Kim and Sophie took my mom and I for dinner at 3 Doors Down in Portland. I posted a link because it was just that good! Kim and George have eaten there for years, but we just now got around to trying it. You must go if you live nearby!

I am really excited for tonight! I am going to the Altrusa Spell-abraton Spelling Bee at the Kelso Theatre Pub with Joanna! Her husband is a contestant and come to find out, the lab even has a team in it. Should be a good way to spend St. Patty's Day. A little on the nerdy side, but hey---that's ok with me!

Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: