Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've been going through old pictures and just came across this one. I crack up everytime I see it! Have you ever seen someone frown so big!? This picture was taken in Yelapa about 3 years ago. Yelapa is somewhere we always enjoyed visiting while in Puerto Vallarta. And they have the best, most authentic Mexican food I think I've ever had. Probably not the safest to eat but whatever. Anyway, this frowny little lady wanted money after realizing the paparazzi had just gotten a picture of her. I wonder if she's still alive? She looks ancient but I have a feeling she's a lot younger than she appears.

Joe went skiing today with his cousin Gil at White Pass. Joe had the day off and unfortunately Gil is one of the many that has recently been laid off so he was able to go as well. He worked at an Internet start-up owned by Paul Allen in Seattle as a programmer. I'm sure he'll find another job soon but it just affirms how crappy the economy really is right now. Is it ever going to get better?

No comments: