Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'll be a Mrs. when I write my next blog!

This, my friends, is my last blog before the big day. Today is my last day of work until the 28th, therefore it's my last day of routine. And when there's no routine, there's even fewer blog posts!

I'm SO excited for Saturday! And it's supposed to be 90! That's a huge relief after the crappy weather we've been having.

I'm so full of so many different emotions at this point. I have butterflies and I feel like I will start crying at any moment. Anytime I hear any of our songs I start tearing up. And I've been having really weird dreams this week, one on Monday was about my Grandpa Gaston. It was so real---nothing about him had changed. He was exactly how I remember him. In my dream I had gone down to Grandma's for something and Grandpa was sitting on the patio. I was so excited to see him to tell him I was getting married and tell him all about Joe. I know he would definitely approve of Joe! Maybe that's a sign that he'll be with us in spirit on Saturday. I sure hope so.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Be back to reality on September 28! :)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I'm excited for you Katie. I know your wedding will be beautiful.