Sunday, September 27, 2009

A perfect day!

Wow, how fast the time went! Our wedding was one of the best days I've had so far. Everything was absolutely perfect. I've never been on such a high, everything was simply amazing! I wish I would've trusted everyone when they said to not sweat the small things. In the end, they went unnoticed and we both had such a blast! And the weather was perfect. Beautiful, no wind and about 90 degrees.

Our Honeymoon was amazing as well. We stayed 10 nights in Maui, 6 in Kaanapali and 4 in Wailea. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime. We went zip lining (so fun!), snorkeling, hiking, kayaking....it was great. We also wined and dined like never before and enjoyed ourselves immensely. And surprisingly, I'm not quite as bummed about being back home as I thought I would be. I guess I'm still on that high, SO much to look forward to in our new life together! Thanks to all of you for making it an unforgettable day for us.

No comments: