Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Perfect Fall Weekend

This weekend was perfect! Joe had to work 12 hours yesterday so I headed down to Vancouver to spend the day with Kim. I got to their house right as Sophie was going down for a nap so we took advantage of her sleeping and went for coffee and to get pedicures. So relaxing and so fun to have some sister time. After we got back from our pedicures Sophie was up and we all headed to the pumpkin patch. We went to Bi-Zi Farms in Vancouver and it was the coolest pumpkin patch I've ever been to! Sophie had major sensory overload but I think she really enjoyed it! She loved all of the farm animals. It's so amazing to see how fast she's changing! We'll definitely be making the trip to the pumpkin patch a yearly tradition. I can't wait to see how excited she'll be next year when we go!

After the pumpkin patch we headed to the Screen Door for dinner. YUM. I was gone a long time....Joe beat me home! It was great to spend the day with the three of them. I'm glad they let me tag along. :) Next year Uncle Joe will have to go with.

Today was an equally fun day. We got our new bed! A King size bed and I can't wait to go crawl into it and spread out! It was so much fun putting all of our new bedding on that we got for our wedding. It's the 'Hotel Collection' from Macy's and it really does look like a hotel. So clean, so sharp. Simple yet elegant. Love it!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I can't believe that tomorrow is one month since our wedding. Where did the month go?! It doesn't even seem possible!

No comments: