Friday, October 16, 2009

King of the Bed

When we got our new bed and bedding, I decided that I was tired of having Subie sleep with us. It would be ok if he stayed at the foot of the bed but he likes to be up in our face. If I turn to the other side to avoid him, he walks over my back and goes to the other side. Some nights are worse the others, he's especially bad about this in the morning. Our alarm clocks going off is his cue to come cuddle. Anyway, I bought this dog bed a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it a try. And to our surprise, he LOVES it! His body takes up the entire thing but I think he really likes how tight it is around him. It's still on our bed but it's a step closer to being off. We started a bad habit!

This weekend: Matt (Joe's little brother) wedding reception. Him and his now-wife got married two weeks before Joe and I at a drive-thru in Vegas. They're totally anti-wedding anything but her parents really wanted something to celebrate the two of them. Don't blame them one bit, can't imagine not having anything! Anyway, it's tomorrow at 7:30 pm. It will be interesting to see how it turns out considering how much they hate all things wedding related! Joe has to work Sunday night so we'll be coming home tomorrow night after it's over.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

he's so cute! Rainier is a cuddle-monster too. We just kick him out of the bedroom now when he gets too annoying. :)