Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sister Sunday

Last Sunday Joe had to work so I spent the day with my sister. No Sophie, just the two of us. I think it was a much needed break for Kim! We timed it so that Sophie was taking a nap so George could babysit and it ended up being a perfect afternoon. We went to Vancouver Mall and started with coffee at Starbucks. While we were waiting for our coffee we noticed a massage place next to Starbucks. They were very eager for our business and practically ran out to show us their services. They had big comfy over sized chairs that they used for 1/2 hour foot massages. That's all it took to have us hooked! We went to Nordstrom so I could return something and then we headed back to Lao Shau Massage. It was heavenly! I don't know if we'll ever be able to go back to Vancouver Mall without getting that done everytime!

We finished the night with dinner, George and Sophie joined us for that, and then I headed home. It was a great day!

I'm pretty sure that's the last fun thing I've done the past few days.....and probably why my blogging has become few and far between. I need more excitement in my life! Maybe one of these days I'll get a surge of 'blog motivation' and do a Honeymoon recap and post some pictures? We'll see....

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: