Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom and to all of the other moms I know out there. Now that I'm a mom I fully understand this holiday. We need to be recognized! :) We're going for brunch at Root's later this am. Looking forward to it! Although, I told my sister it would be more of a Mother's Day treat if the guys were sending us girls minus the kids (and the husbands) to enjoy brunch, some pampering and just a plain old good girls day. ;)

For my Mother's Day, Joe sent me out for a pedicure yesterday and we're going to go plant shopping when he's off one day this week. We attempted yesterday but everyone was buying plants and flowers. Way to wait to the last minute, people! I'm actually not really ready for flowers yet. Maybe it's the weather? It's much more fun looking when the sun is at least shining! I had the BEST pedicure though. I went to Lovely Nails because I had a coupon. I'll definitely be going back, especially since they let me keep the coupon! I rate a pedicure based on the massage and this one was wonderful! She did my right leg for over 10 minutes! Several lotions, hot towels. It was so nice!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: