Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello, late twenties...

I guess I've been in my late twenties for a few years now, huh? I guess it's more like
late-late twenties now! Whatever, it's just a number and every year gets better and better so I'll take it! Or maybe this would be a good age to stop at?

I had the best birthday ever. I feel like we've been celebrating since Thursday! Non-stop stuff going on, I love weekends like that! I was sad when Joe left for work this morning...back to the grind. :/ On Thursday we bought a new washer and dryer. I must say, it's beautiful! Ours has been on the fritz for a long time and Joe decided he didn't want to put anymore time and/or money into fixing it. Don't blame him! We also got a new dishwasher from Joe's parents for our joint birthday present. The washer and dryer is beautiful, our new dishwasher is GORGEOUS! Hidden buttons, stainless steel...and it actually cleans dishes. It's amazing. We had to pre-wash everything with our old one. I have to train myself not to wash dishes before putting them in now! And it's so quiet! I wasn't able to run our old one if we were watching TV because it was so loud. This one is so quiet I have to listen to see if it's really running. So nice!

Ok, I was going to write more but I really need to take advantage of Liam's morning nap and get stuff done.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

I am jealouse of your dish washer! I am hand-washing it these days in tacoma...boo!