Tuesday, May 31, 2011



Dear Facebook, I don't miss you! I made a decision at the beach that I need to take a break from Facebook. I think I had become slightly addicted, especially since I have an iPhone and can check it all of the time. So if I miss your birthday, your anniversary, the news that you're having a baby, getting married/divorced or going on a really cool vacation, I apologize now. I don't know how long of a break I'll be taking but I must admit, it feels pretty good to not know what everyone I've ever known in my life is doing at this current minute. I haven't checked it since Sunday at the beach so I'm doing good so far. I did check my "Facebook" folder in my email to make sure I didn't miss any messages. Just have to figure out a way to respond to the messages without logging on!


We had the best weekend! We went to the beach for the weekend...just the kids! And our sweet little babies. It was a great trip and the weather was amazing. Especially on Saturday. I got too hot sitting on the deck and had to move inside at one point! Liam and Sophie even took a bath together, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. :) Mom and dad have had the house less than a year but we've already created so many great memories. I love it, all I can think about is figuring out when we can go back!


Ok, the couch (and ice cream!) is calling my name. Hope everyone has a great week! Oh, and if I miss something HUGE on Facebook....can someone please let me know!? :)

No comments: