Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter came to our house!

Above are my "I'm too cheap to buy real Easter decorations" decorations.  I've never had many Easter decorations...or decorations for any holiday for that matter.  I guess I'll start getting more into decorating now that I have a little guy who loves all of the bright colors, chicks, eggs, etc.  They definitely make it more fun!  I am hosting an Easter party for my mama friends and babies this morning so I figured I better make it look a little like Easter in our house!  I google'd "free Easter printables" and found the banner and framed art.  Had the frame from Liam's party sign so I didn't even have to buy that.  Easy, easy!  Pretty proud how it turned out.  That's about as crafty as I get.  Printing off something someone else has created, cutting and stringing together to make a banner.  Amazing how something so simple makes me feel incredibly crafty though!

I'm making a quiche and everyone is bringing things.  Should be fun.  Pretty disappointed about the weather though.  I visioned us all out in the backyard, sipping Mimosa's while the kiddos hunted Easter eggs.  Ok, maybe not serious about the Mimosas (maybe we should start!), but really was hoping for nice weather.  Apparently that is way too much to ask!

Ok, better get a move on.  It'll be 10:30 before I know it!  Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

I don't have any easter decorations! Looks super cute, Katie!