Sunday, April 7, 2024

Eight (8!) years since my last post!

Wow, eight years since my last post!  A lot of life has happened since 2016! 

We now live in the cutest little suburb of Chicago called Libertyville.  In 2018 we purchased an independent paper testing laboratory, Chicago Paper Testing Lab.  We moved from Longview on July 25, 2018.  It’s hard to believe we have been Illinois residents for almost six years.  

Libertyville is such a great place to raise a family.  I would’ve been in heaven living here when I was a kid!  Kids are always out and about on their bikes, they are close enough to ride their bikes to school and on a regular basis the police report says “nothing to report this week.”  It is not lost on me that we are extremely lucky to be in this little bubble.

Liam is now 13!  He is in 7th grade and doing great.  He is an amazing skier, mountain biker and just an all-around cool kid.  

Luke will be 10 in July.  He is in 3rd grade this year and he is sad that the school year is almost over because he loves his teacher so much.  He has the biggest heart and still has that full head of red hair!

I’m wondering if anyone still reads this.  I’m not even sure what made me think of it and I can’t believe I remembered my password!

We’ll call this post a test to see if anyone is still out there.  😅



No comments: