Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Friday!

TGIF! I'm so glad it's Friday, this week has dragged on! I blame the weather! I'm so glad it's back to summer today instead of January-type weather.

I've realized that all the leg pain I've been having is from exercising. I used to run on our treadmill before all of this cancer stuff, but since my leg still isn't strong enough to run again, I've been walking as fast as I can at about an 8-10% incline. I think it's just too much impact. SO, if anyone wants a practically brand-new treadmill, I have ours for sale! We want to buy an elliptical instead. The doctor said I need to be doing no-impact exercises, so I think that would be the best thing to get. Call me if you're interested!!

Joe's going to Edgewood for the weekend. YAY! Hahahaha, just kidding. I'm just looking forward to having a girls day with my sister and mom tomorrow. Not that I couldn't do that if he wasn't going, I just don't have to feel guilty for being gone all day now! It's funny how I feel bad leaving him, but he doesn't even think twice about going mountain biking or skiing all day. Or weekend. :) So tomorrow is going to be filled with shopping, baby shower planning and other really important mother-daughter stuff. Should be fun!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: