Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another false alarm!

Sorry to anyone who got up at the crack of dawn on this snowy Sunday morning to watch me on GMA! You know how it is when it snows in the Pacific Northwest---it's always breaking news! ABC was coverage about the big snow storm. Shouldn't we all know how to deal with snow?! We live in WASHINGTON!!

Anyway, it wasn't on here---I thought it just wasn't on because of the "breaking news" on KATU, but I just got an email from Nicole (the producer):

Our MRI story got replaced overnight by a weather report from New Hampshire. Apologies. This is the sort of thing that happens with news programs, not out of the ordinary. I will update everyone with a new airdate as soon as I can. Have a nice weekend.

A couple of people told my mom they saw the preview for the story on KOMO. It was just a description of the story and a picture of me. Weird!

I really did get interviewed! I promise!

It's snowing as I write this and it's gorgeous! The high tomorrow is only supposed to be 21! I love it!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

No comments: