Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A wonderful day!

Joe and I went Christmas shopping together today! He had the day off so we took off for Portland as soon as I got off at 12. It was a perfect day for shopping. Not too crowded, good weather and successful shopping! We started out at Bridgeport Village then to NW 23rd and a quick stop at REI before heading home. It's so nice to be able to shop without having to go to the mall! I hate malls! Shopping today definitely got me into the Christmas spirit a little bit more. We had a blast! And it feels so good to finally have presents to wrap---I've been procrastinating so much this year! It's like I keep forgetting Christmas is just two weeks from tomorrow. It's happened so fast this year!

Anyway, the real reason for this post is to let everyone know that as of now, my story is scheduled to air on Good Morning America on Saturday. I'll post again if anything changes between now and then!

Hope everyone is having a good week. Think snow in Washington!! WE WANT TO GO SKIING!!!

P.S. No baby yet!

P.P.S. I have my 6-month appointment with Dr. Nichols tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me! Cancer-free is the way to be!

No comments: