Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 37th!

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! Thanks for showing us how it's done and being such wonderful parents!!

We (mom, dad, Kim, George, Joe and I) usually all celebrate with mom and dad on their anniversary, but due to the crazy weather and Kim being on bed rest, this year was pretty low-key! I was able to get up their hill and have dinner with them tonight though. We'll just have to have a belated celebration when the roads are clear and there are 7 of us instead of 6!

Joe left tonight for Edgewood. I think he's crazy! He left our house at 4ish and he was just getting onto 512 at around 8:30. I didn't think it was worth going, but he didn't seem to think the freeway would be too bad. Right! I think he was just trying to convince himself it wouldn't be bad because he's so excited to go skiing at Crystal tomorrow with his cousin! Hopefully the roads to Crystal are clear.....I'm so worried about him! He started his "Christmas Vacation" today. He got off around 3 and he doesn't have to work again until the 28th!

No new Good Morning America updates. If the weather continues like this though, I know it wont be on. It may be on everywhere else in the country, but not here. It's the "Arctic Blast" breaking news 24/7!

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow!

No comments: