Monday, November 8, 2010

Joe's ER trip

Go figure, the first hospital bill we get is for Joe's 20 minute trip to the ER. It just doesn't seem right that they can charge us when he was so adamant about not going (they made him) and then receiving no treatment once he got there. The bill: $268. Nice. Bet they love it when dad's pass out and they can make some quick money! Grrrr. Makes me scared to get the bills for Liam and I. How do people that don't have insurance do it? Or is that why it's so expensive for those of us that do have insurance? They can't afford to pay so ours is more expensive. Makes you wonder...

We had a busy but great weekend! Our friends Nick and Kara came Saturday evening to meet Liam. It was great seeing them! And we always love it when people get to meet Mr. Liam. :) I was feeling brave Saturday and told Joe I wanted to go visit his parents and see his grandma and grandpa (they still hadn't met Liam) on Sunday. I was a little worried about the drive but we went for it and Liam did great, didn't make a peep the way up or on the way back. And he got to meet SO many people! It was a great day, totally unplanned but worked out great. We also got a 4 generation picture. Joe's grandpa, dad, Liam, Joe, Matt (Joe's brother) and Weston. Weston was born in August but is already so big and has changed so much since the last time we saw him. I can't believe our little baby will be changing so much and so fast....

We left our house at 7:30 yesterday morning (thanks, daylight savings!) and got home around 8. It was a long day but I think it wore Liam out because he only woke up twice last night. Good baby! Speaking of Liam, he is doing so good. I fall more and more in love with him everyday. He is such a blessing and the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. I couldn't imagine what life would be like with him and now I can't imagine it any other way. I love him!

Lunch today with the girls at the place of my water breakage. Hahaha. I'll never be able to go to the Cow Deli again without reminiscing about that night!

In case I don't get a chance to blog again for awhile, have a great week!

Liam, 2 weeks old. My friends Alyssa and Joanna came out to our house and took pictures of him. He was awake the entire time (they wanted him to sleep) but I love, love seeing his precious eyes! I'm so thankful they captured so many great pictures!

No comments: