Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last day of November.....

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Wonderful food, a weekend full of family and friends and no stress of buying gifts. Perfect! We had Thanksgiving at my aunts house this year and the day after Joe, Liam and I went to Edgewood for our 'Fakesgiving' on Saturday with his family. It was our first weekend away with Liam and it went great. I was nervous, it's hard being in someone elses house with a baby crying at night, but he hardly even cried. And slept more at night than he ever has before. I really think he was growing through a growth spurt over the weekend. All he did was eat and sleep. I know that's pretty much all babies do at this age but it was definitely more sleep than usual. And he looks way bigger than he even did just last week. :/ He grew out of newborn diapers and clothes literally overnight. Everything is going too fast!

Alright, Liam is calling. I may not blog much anymore but I hope that eventually I'll have more time. And energy. :) Don't give up on me just yet!

No comments: