Saturday, August 27, 2011

The best part of waking up....

The best part of waking up is NOT having Folgers in your cup. I heard the coffee maker beep and jumped out of bed. I had high hopes and tried to give Folgers a chance, but I am now sitting here craving good coffee. Joe and I like DARK and STRONG coffee. We have a 12 cup coffee maker and I put 9 heaping scoops to make a pot! I thought since this was the darkest of all the ones Folgers make we might be able to choke it down. I even put an extra heaping scoop for the simple fact it was Folgers. Disappointing to say the least. Not what you want to be faced with at 6am on a Saturday morning!

Anyway, this last week was interesting. I got selected for jury duty and served on a case on Monday and Tuesday. Besides having to leave Liam for 2 days, I LOVED it. I wish people could volunteer to serve.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. August, do you really have to leave us next week? :(

No comments: