Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yesterday my mom told me her friend Karen called and said when she saw the picture of Liam in the bath she thought it looked like me when I was his age. THANK YOU, Karen! I always here, "Hey little Joe" or "He looks exactly like his daddy!" :) Gotta admit, makes me a little sad when I never here he looks like me. Or maybe that's a good thing! Anyway, that made my day.

I'm waiting for my sweet little guy to wake up as I write this. He's been asleep for 12 1/2 hours so far. YAY! So glad we had a couple of nights of tough love, that's all it took for all of us to sleep completely through the night. Last night when I was giving him a bath I realized he has a really bad rash on his belly and under his arms. He's never had anything like this so of course I freaked out. He didn't act like it was bothering him but it looked awful. Joe wasn't here so thankfully my parents came to our rescue and were able to go get some medicine. Hoping it looks better when he wakes up this morning. Now I just have to try to figure out what caused it. The only new thing he had in the last couple of days is yogurt. He also ate A LOT of watermelon on Tuesday though, too. Going to stop the yogurt and see if it clears up. Poor little guy, hate seeing that smooth beautiful skin all scaly, bumpy and red.

Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

J.Han said...

Katie, he DOES look like you in the bath picture!