Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas are two things I'm fairly certain I wont be getting. I want a Snuggie and a trip to Cedar Point. I've blogged about my love for roller coasters before and Cedar Point looks truly amazing. This is definitely one thing I want to do before we have kids, otherwise it will be many years until we're able to go. I also really want a Snuggie but I'm pretty sure no has really taken me seriously. I'm the perfect candidate though. I'm always wrapped up in blankets. It would be so convenient to be wrapped up and have my arms free at the same time! I might have to buy one during the after Christmas sales.

I would love to think that Joe has our trip to Cedar Point all planned out and is just waiting until Christmas morning to have me open the round trip airfare to Cleveland and 2 tickets to this amazing place. I know that's not the case either though. First of all, they haven't released the 2010 operating schedule so that makes it kind of hard to pick a time to go. Oh well, I would be sad if I wasn't the one to research the best travel deals anyway. :)

My biggest dilema now is figuring out whether or not to work on Thursday. We have the option of working all day, taking a vacation day (which I have none so this doesn't apply to me) or taking the day off without pay. No option is a good one for me. I'm thinking I'll just take a furlough day and call it good. It's Chrismas for goodness sake!

1 comment:

Mesha said...

i have never been to cedar point, but my husband loves to go. you best bet is to go on a week day. just to let you know. i hope you get a snuggie too. i love the commercial. cracks me up. merry christmas.