Tuesday, June 21, 2011

8 Months!



Our sweet baby turned 8 months yesterday! Eight months ago, I already had a full room of visitors at the hospital, I think our first showed up at 7:30am, and I was on a total (natural) high waking up and realizing our baby boy was finally here. He amazes me more and more everyday.


Big things that have happened in the Life of Liam lately: we let him try watermelon for the first time a couple of weekends ago and he loves it! I think it must feel really good on his gums. His first tooth has also popped through on the bottom right. If you look real close, you can see it in the picture. He's also becoming quite the little flirt. I was at the store with him yesterday and he was smiling and making noises at everyone!


So excited to see what month eight has in store for the three of us

1 comment:

J.Han said...

Is it just me, or is he getting even better looking?! ridiculous! and that tooth is just over-kill. Tell him to chill out. ;)