Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Napping baby = chance to blog

Wow, it's been a busy few days! We had a neighborhood garage sale Friday-Sunday so I was busy with that Friday/all weekend. I made a whopping $134. Haha. We got rid of the most important things though, our toilets, microwave and dishwasher. You would think we would've ended up with a little more than $134, huh? Oh well, better than having to pay to take them to the dump. And I must say, I LOVE garage sales. Well, being the one having the garage sale, that is. It is the best people watching ever! And so crazy to see what things sell and what things don't. I had a about 5 king size pillows I was about ready to throw away (gross...pillows are nasty...i buy new ones a lot) and decided to put them out just to see if they'd get any action. About 5 minutes after I put them out they were sold. REALLY? I find that disturbing. Don't people know about bed bugs (not that we have them!) and the fact that pillows get heavier after time due to all the grossness of people sleeping on them night after night after night?! Ick.

Yesterday Kim and I took the babies up to the Chehalis (or are they in Centrailia?) outlets. Got lots of cute stuff at the Carter outlet!

Ok, Mr. Liam is waking up...hope everyone has a great 4th of July if I don't get a chance to blog before then!

No comments: