Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday with words. And a picture.

Another new toy for our sweet baby! He absolutely LOVES this one. Thanks, DeCarlo's! When he's not shooting baskets, the hoop makes a great chew toy. Feels so good on the gums! Seriously though, he gets so excited when we sit him in front of this, it's so fun to watch him.

Joe is DONE with his summer session class. I am so proud of him, he got an A! Pretty impressive, especially with his crazy work schedule. It's nice to have him back though, when he wasn't working, he was with his books. No more classes until fall semester. Yay!

Well, I had planned on writing more but I'm all out of words. Today was a long day. Liam decided he only needed two 20 minute-ish naps. Made for a really early bedtime, 6:30, but I'm still pooped. And the ice cream is calling my name.... :)

No comments: