Friday, June 5, 2009

Our lucky day...

A few weeks ago I had to call Cuisinart to order a part to my moms food processor that I broke (sorry, mom!). The part that I broke cost $6.10 so I sent them a check and they said we'd get the part in about a week. Joe called me yesterday and asked why I ordered a coffee maker, UPS had just delievered it. I said I didn't, it must have been the one we put on our registry, but he said it was totally different. He said it was with the Cuisinart part I ordered, so I figured they messed up and charged us. NOPE! On the invoice it says, "FREE." We're so confused! We think they messed up and the coffee maker should have gone to someone whose coffee maker broke and is still under warranty, but they messed up and sent it to us. Do we call and tell them or do we just consider ourselves lucky?! It looks like someone has purchased the coffee maker we have on our registry but the coffee maker we're using now is about to die, so I'm thinking it could be a good back-up until September!



P.S. Subie is doing great! We don't feel quite as evil anymore!

No comments: