Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ron Jeremy's new club

Several nights ago, KGW reported on a new club that Ron Jeremy opened in Portland. I figured it was just another normal nightclub, but then the story caught my attention. It's a "swingers sex club" called Club Sesso. The story on KGW.com says the club is "upscale." What?! I'm sorry, but I don't think there's anything upscale about this. I think it's disgusting. I guess I'm a prude---I find it hard to believe people really do this kind of stuff! There are private rooms with beds for people who want to enjoy privacy and "under the the bedspread there's a fully rubberized mattress, so after anybody's done in this room we have housekeeping come in, spray it down with an antibacterial and sanitize everything, remake the bed."

They showed pictures of this place and it was even more disturbing. Huge bottles of hand sanitzer everywhere, rubber matterssess everywhere---sick, sick, SICK! I was literally sick to my stomach after this story was on. Even worse, it was on the 6 o'clock news, when most families are eating dinner and have the news on. How do you explain that to your kids? I almost wrote in to KGW to tell them how crazy it was to even have a story about this super,
ultra-trashy place. They must've really been excited about it though, as it aired again at 11.

Not sure what made me think of this disgusting place this morning but I just thought I'd share. Hopefully it goes out of business soon! You can read more about this place (and watch a video) if you Google, "Ron Jeremy new club Portland." I can't post a link for some reason. See if you're as disgusted as I am!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: