Friday, June 19, 2009

Tricky, tricky....

On Tuesday I got an email from a lady at the Westin in Maui saying she heard through the grapevine that me and my fiance, Joe, will be staying with them on our Honeymoon in September. I couldn't figure out how she knew this, I called Joe immediately to tell him and his first thought was that someone booked our stay for us. I didn't want to mention it to my parents or Joe's parents in case they did in fact book our stay and the lady at the Westin totally ruined their surprise!

I emailed her back and got a response yesterday. She apologized and told me she didn't want me to think she was a stalker, but her Director of Public Relations read that we'll be staying there on my blog! Dang!

I'm so happy it's Friday! A little disappointed to wake up to rain though. Actually, I take that back. I've never minded the rain and after the great weather we've been having, I don't really mind it. I just wish it wasn't going to last all weekend!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We were supposed to have a garage sale at my sisters house tomorrow, but we're definitely fair-weather garage sale people! :)

Happy Friday!

No comments: