Thursday, June 11, 2009

The planter outside of our kitchen 6 weeks ago.....

The planter outside of our kitchen window this morning.....

They've grown like weeds!

Nothing too exciting going on. We've been prisoners to staying home because Subie has to have his pain medicine every 6-8 hours. Joe even gave up a weekend of mountain biking to stay at home last weekend. Subie hates the medicine and I just can't get it down him. The vet said it's crucial that he gets the entire dose each time so Joe decided he better not go too far. Speaking of Subie, he's doing great! He's currently sprinting laps around the kitchen. I don't think he's supposed to be that rowdy, but we figure if he was in pain he wouldn't be doing this. The only thing we've noticed to be different is that he meows a lot. I mean A LOT. We came to the conclusion last night that he does this because he can't get our attention through scratching. I prefer his meowing to scratching anyday!


The only thing keeping me going right now is thinking about Honeymoon in September. I'm so burnt out on everything. I feel like I live for the weekends but as soon as they get here I'm so busy trying to get everything fit in, they fly by. Then it's back to Monday and living for Friday again. Is this as good as it gets?

No comments: