Friday, November 20, 2009

FRIDAY!

TGIF! I'm so excited for the weekend. Tonight: making dinner for Kendra and Robby (I've been trying to play match maker for months)! Saturday: baby shower for Mandi. Sunday: SKIING! It's all I've wanted to do after last weekend! I still don't think I'll ever be as obsessed as Joe though.

Speaking of skiing, Joe is going today since he's off of work. Not fair! He just called after being on the road for 1/2 hour to say he forgot his season pass at home so he's on his way back. Dang. I called to see if they could look his pass up but I couldn't get an answer. I told him that the message said they got a foot of snow last night though so he's coming home and going right back...just going to be a super long drive to get there today! Lesson learned: don't leave home without your season pass!

In other news, I got an H1N1 shot on Wednesday! I was very apprehensive about getting it but Dr. Nichols said it was very important than I do, more so than the regular flu shot. I had to go to the health department since all of the doctors offices are out. As I walked in they asked who my primary care physician is and after I told them they said they were only giving to those who don't have doctors and/or health insurance. Serious? After talking to the lady and explaining my situation she agreed that I'm in one of the high-risk groups. I think it's pretty crazy that all of us who pay a lot of money for and have health insurance aren't able to get the shot but all of the people who don't have insurance/jobs get it. For free. Doesn't make much sense to me. Glad I was able to get it though. At least for now, hopefully they don't come out three months from now saying is causes major complications!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's almost Thanksgiving. YAY!

No comments: