Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Just had a great pre-pigout workout and I'm ready to start cooking! I don't really have a lot to do this year. Actually, hardly anything at all. I feel guilty about not taking more but there's always so much food. There will be twelve of us at moms house today, me & Joe, Kim, George & Sophie, Grandma and the Staple's. Yet for dessert we have a pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, pecan pie, berry pie and peanut butter pie. Hahahaha, see what I mean? Oh well, I guess that's what the day is all about. I'm making my corn pudding. I made this for the first time a few years ago and we've been hooked ever since. It's so delicious!

Tomorrow Joe and I will be bypassing all of the crazy shoppers and (most likely) head to White Pass for a day of skiing before going to his parents house tomorrow night. We'll have our
"Un-Thanksgiving" on Saturday night with his side of the family. I'm so lucky and thankful that his parents don't mind us celebrating on Saturday instead of the day of. I've never missed a Thanksgiving with my family and I don't ever want to! I told Joe eventually we'll just have them come down here and we'll all celebrate together. Perfect solution!

Saturday is also the Apple Cup, GO COUGS! Looking forward to a nice, relaxing 4 day weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: